Conferences and Workshops - Reflectometry and Surface Scattering
Results of studies with reflectometry and surface scattering of X-rays and neutrons receive most attention when they are presented in the context of work about interfaces, thin films and colloid science. However some conferences and publications are concerned primarily with the development of the technique. The workshops and meetings are listed here to provide a guide to this work on development of methodology.
Upcoming Conferences and Meetings
- Interfaces Workshop. Satellite of Neutrons for Europe User Meeting, Grenoble, France. 10 to 12 October 2018.
- GISAS Summer School 2018. University of Bayreuth, Germany. Dates: 17 to 21 September 2018.
- GISAS 2018. 4th International GISAS Conference, Gyeongju, Korea. Dates: 4 to 7 September 2018.
A calendar with meetings related to small-angle scattering is provided on the SAS portal. There are also general lists of meetings about synchrotron radiation and neutron scattering.
A list of some previous meetings about reflectometry and surface scattering that have published proceedings or programme infomation that is readily available is provided below.
- SXNS15. 15th International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering Location: Pohang, Korea. Dates: 15 to 19 July 2018.
- Membranes Beyond. International Workshop on Status and Perspectives in Research on Membrane Structure and Interaction: McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada. Dates 2 to 4 July 2018.
- Instrumentation for Interfaces and Surfaces. Trends and Perspectives in Neutron Instrumentation: Probing Structure and Dynamics at Interfaces and Surfaces. Location: Tutzing, Germany. Dates: 10 to 13 October 2017.
- 1st BornAgain School. BornAgain School and User Meeting, Garching, 21-22 November 2016.
- GISAXS2016. GISAXS 2016 DESY, Hamburg. Dates: 16-18 November 2016.
- SXNS 14. 14th International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering Location: Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY, USA. Dates: 10 to 14 July 2016.
- LiQ2015 International Workshop on Liquid-Liquid Interfaces. Location: Grenoble, France. Dates: 21 to 23 October 2015.
- GISAS 2015. 3rd International GISAS Conference. Location: Nice, France. Dates: 8 to 11 September 2015.
- SXNS 13. 13th International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering Location: Hamburg, Germany. Dates: 7 to 11 July 2014.
- Workshop on Grazing Incidence Scattering Software. Location: Garching, Germany. Dates: 9 to 10 April 2013.
- SXNS 12. 12th International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering Location: Kolkata, India. Proceedings: Journal of Applied Physics, 116, Issue 22, (2014).
- GISAS 2012. Location Kyoto, Japan.
- SXNS 11. Eleventh International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering Location: Chicago, USA. Proceedings: Journal of Applied Physics, 110, Issue 10, (2011).
- GISAS 2009. Location: Hamburg, Germany.
- SXNS 10. Location: Saint-Aubin, France. Proceedings: European Journal of Physics Special Topics, Volume 167, (2009).
- REFILL 2008. Location: Grenoble, France. Proceedings: Langmuir, 25, Issue 7, (2009), pages 3917-4242.
- SXNS 9. Ninth International Conference on Surface X-Ray and Neutron Scattering,
Location: Taipei, Taiwan 16-20 July 2006. Proceedings: Thin Solid Films, Volume 515, Issue 14, (2007) Pages 5529-5744.
- SXNS 8. Location: Bad Honnef, Germany. Proceedings: Physica B, 357, Issues 1-2, (2005).
- REFILL 2002. Location: Grenoble, France. Proceedings: Langmuir, 19, Issue 19, (2003), pages 7685-8124.
- SXNS 7. Location: Lake Tahoe, USA. Proceedings: Physica B: Condensed Matter, Volume 336, Issues 1-2, Pages 1-226, (2003).
- SXNS 6. Location: Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. Proceedings: Physica B, Volume 283, Issues 1-3, (2000).
- SXNS 5. Location: Oxford, UK. Proceedings: Physica B: Condensed Matter, Volume 248, Issues 1-4, Pages 1-414, (1998).
- SXNS 4. Location: Lake Geneva, USA. Proceedings: Physica B, Vol. 221, (1996).
- SXNS 3. Location: Dubna, Russia. Proceedings: Physica B, Vol. 198, no. 1/3, (1994).
- SXNS 2. Location: Bad Honnef, Germany. Proceedings: Springer Proceedings in Physics, Vol. 61, (1992),
- Workshop on Methods of Analysis and Interpretation of Neutron Reflectivity Data. Location: Argonne, USA. Proceedings: Physica B, Vol. 173, no. 1/2, (1991).
- SXNS 1. Location: Marseille, France. Proceedings: J. de Physique, C7, (1989).
Return to Top of Page
Return to www.reflectometry.net for other resources about reflection and reflectometry.
Please address any comments or report any errors to Professor Adrian R. Rennie at:
Uppsala University, Sweden.
© Copyright - A. R. Rennie Last updated 16 August 2018.